I love sharing my favorite apps with you. Here are my current favorites to help me stay on top of work!
As bloggers, we sometimes work (and live) in chunks.
70 minutes to write a post.
Add products to gift guide spreadsheet.
Write note to remind me to answer that email.
20 minutes to respond to comments.
Document payment received for ads that ran three months ago.
15 minutes to send invoices.
25 minute drive to Target to purchase supplies.
Log payment in spreadsheet for sponsored post last month.
5 minutes to post images of review product.
25 minutes to return emails.
I’m sharing my favorite apps to help bloggers save time, work more efficiently, and streamline their businesses. They’re all apps that I use and love.
1. PayPal (free) I love that PayPal allows my clients to pay me and for friends to easily split the bill when we head out for dinner together. I have a PayPal Debit Card, as well, so I can use the money in my account instantly.
2. Podcast App (free) I listen to Podcasts as a way to keep up to date with new social media trends, news, and more. I listen to them on my way to and from my trips to run errands, and even sometimes on my morning walks. Here are some of my favorites:
- The UnPodcast: Social Media tips and trends with a relaxed and fun feel.
- This Is Your Life with Michael Hyatt: Productivity tips from the big man himself.
- Freakonomics Radio: The hidden side of everything is their official description. They challenge you to think more creatively, rationally, and productively.
- The Chalene Show: Though sometimes she’s a little *too* perky for me, Chalene Johnson has great tips about health and fitness, food, and even social media.
3. Mailbox (free) This app is a lifesaver for me! Add as many gmail accounts (or iCloud accounts) as you wish. Every time an email comes through you have the option to file it, keep it in your inbox, archive or delete it, or snooze it for “later today, this evening, tomorrow, this weekend, next week, in a month” or pick a date that you need it to come back. This helps me use my inbox as my “to-do” list and remind me of important things when I have the time to deal with them.
4. Google Drive (free) I love Google Drive! Having access to my documents everywhere, sharing with others, and real-time updates have spoiled me. I literally have a spreadsheet for everything–they keep me focused, on task, and I never misplace documents.
5. Word Swag ($2.99) Add text to images easily – very easily – on the go. There are some great fonts, colors, and pairings ready to go. This is by far my favorite text app!
What are your favorite apps for productivity and efficiency?
There are affiliate links in this post.